Cleaning is a commercial trick. Professionals are trained to get out of tough spots and deep cleaning of carpets to remove dirt and allergens from carpet dirty. It ’important in dealing with carpet that we always avoid dirt and stains to be built first. Regular carpet cleaning and paying special attention to stains on their first appearance will avoid the need for carpet cleaners to visit more than once a year. Taking proper care of your carpet will leave the stain and order of free carpet cleaning.
Here is a list of tips that will leave your carpet fresh and free ground between visits cleaner.
1) Keep your carpet clean, having house guests remove their shoes before entering your living space. Carpet is dirty easily out of the dirt and soil. Use mats at all entrances to your house and offer a sitting area for the removal of shoes. These signs will lead guests to automatically remove your shoes before concluding that the shoes are welcome on the mat.
2) When you encounter a stain do not rub. This will only smear the stain and cause it to work in your carpet. The best option for most of the stains is to blot the stain until it is completely removed from the carpet. If you rub the stain will go deep into the carpet and ruin the hair on the carpet fibers.
3) If you improperly remove a stain that will resurface at a later date for the filling or the bottom, if the fibers of the carpet. Be sure to remove the stain completely even go as far as putting a cloth on the stain overnight and cover it with a heavy object to press the cloth on the carpet fibers to remove the stain.
4) Whatever you do, do not use an iron or blow dryer to dry the carpet. These mechanisms only set the stain inside instead use a fan to circulate air around the treated area. This will help dry the area thoroughly.
5) Have the carpet steam cleaned by a professional carpet cleaning system once a year. This will prevent accumulation of spots and stains.
6) If there is mold or mildew in your carpet look for a non-chlorine bleach (non-colored carpet only) product, or a combination of lemon juice and salt. Cover the area with the mixture and gently massaged into the carpet. Then dab the area with a clean cloth until the mold and mildew are gone. You can then circulate the air with a small fan to create an environment to dry the carpet.
7) Water is the best product to use to clean up most spills. Of course the strongest substances such as urine will be treated with sodium bicarbonate to remove the odor.
8) The void is something that needs to be done more than once a week to keep the carpets clean and fresh. Be sure to keep the empty container and go over the carpet several times to allow all the debris to be picked up. A quick work is not something that should be done if you want to keep your carpet looking as it did when it was put in
9) The Mild cleaning products are always the best. I prefer just water, but sometimes the products must be used for stubborn stains. Read the instructions on all products and use them accordingly.
Obviously the best advice is prevention. Prevent the stain or never start happening in the first place. You will save a lot of time and money. Regular maintenance helps prevent dirt deep. Carpet cleaning professionals will tell you that eighty percent of the debris carried in your home is dry. With this said regular vacuuming should minimize damage to the carpet.